What data do we collect?
By Biehle collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing information).
– Personalization information for the scarf invitation (such as names, event location, event date).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide By Biehle with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Contact us via our online contact form, email or phone.
– Request a quotation via our online form, email or phone.
– Place an order via email or phone.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
By Biehle collects your data so that we can:
– Make an exact quotation based on your request.
– Process your order.
– Email you with status updates on your order.
If you agree, By Biehle will share your data with our production partner so that the order can be processed and shipped.
– Ratti S.p.A.
How do we store your data?
By Biehle securely stores your data in HubSpot CRM. We will keep your personal data for 36 months.
By Biehle would like to send you information about new products and services of ours that we think you may like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop By Biehle from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
By Biehle would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data from By Biehle. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification: you have the right to request that By Biehle corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: you have the right to request that By Biehle erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that By Biehle restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to By Biehle’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability: you have the right to request that By Biehle transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us at: +41 78 723 56 41.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Understanding how you use our website.
– Save pre-entered information in case you leave the site and return at a later point to complete it.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality: By Biehle uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising: By Biehle uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
– The By Biehle website may contain links to other websites.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +41 78 723 56 41.